27.04.2009

Hollie Steel wows ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ panel

hollie-steel-britains-got-talent

First there was Susan Boyle, then there was Shaheen Jafargholi and now there’s Hollie Steel. Britain really does have talent!

The 10-year-old girl from Accrington, Lancashire captured the nation’s hearts last night with an enchanting performance on Britain’s Got Talent.

Dressed in her lilac tutu, she began to perform a ballet routine to “I Could Have Danced All Night” from My Fair Lady. Just as Simon Cowell was about to press the buzzer she started to sing and her vocal talents left the judges stunned.

“We have seen a lot of children on our show over the past three series and I have never heard any of them sing as well as you do, Piers Morgan commented.

Although Simon was critical, saying he didn’t like her outfit, he too was amazed.

“I wasn’t crazy about the song but then I heard you sing… I think that you have a fantastic voice,” he said. “The fact that you don’t know how good you are is what I really like about you. But I think this might just be the tip of the iceberg with you because I think you’re better than that.”

VIDEO: Hollie Steel singing “I Could Have Danced All Night” on Britain’s Got Talent

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder