29.04.2009

Obama argues with teleprompter (video)


President Barack Obama once again showed how proficient he is, without his teleprompter, when he addressed the National Academy of Sciences.

On Monday, the president had decided to adlib the part of his speech where he introduced the members of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology because the teleprompter operator seemed to be asleep at the switch.

“And I will charge PCAST with advising me about national strategies to nurture and sustain a culture of scientific innovation.”

Pause

“In addition to John – sorry, the – I just noticed I jumped the gun here.”

Opps! He’s already introduced them, earlier in his speech.

“Go ahead. Move it up. I had already introduced all you guys.”

The audience, which gave the president a warm reception, responded with a quiet laugh.

VIDEO: Obama gets ahead of teleprompter

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder